Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Creme Brulee Vaseline !!!

So hey guys am back and I hope you all had  great holidays and this is my little post about the limted edition creme brulee vaseline.

So while I was out spending some money today I found this new vaseline and me being the lip balm lover that I am had to get it so it has all the goodness of all the other vaselines but with the added hint os creme brulee the first ever vaseline limted edition  and it has to be the best lip balm I have ever tried and it smells soo goreous and I hope hope hope that they make more limted edition like these. I have a question you guys will hopefully answer for me should I get another tin before it sells out because everyone knows how long vaseline lasts for but it is soo good that I will be devsted when it runs out so comment below on what I should do

xoxo Morgan <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...